Dealing with an unexpected animal infestation can be a huge headache for many reasons, and the potential time and financial costs of resolving it are usually at the top of the list. However, if you’re on a tight budget or think you can handle it on your own, then you should know that hiring a professional animal removal service can be easier on your wallet than you think.
The Hidden Costs of Store-Bought Animal Removal Methods
When someone spots a wild animal on their property, their first instinct often is to rush to the hardware store to buy some traps or poisons. However, this is a bad choice for several reasons.
- While store-bought traps are likely to be cheaper than hiring a professional service initially, you will need to buy a lot of them to even come close to being effective, which is a cost that will build significantly over time.
- Store-bought methods take time to be effective, which gives nuisance pests more time in your home to nest, breed, spread, and cause costly property damages.
- Poor handling of store-bought poisons can be dangerous to your health. On top of the costs of traps and repairs, you are not going to want to have to deal with medical bills as well.
The Average Price of an Animal Removal Service
When you rely on a professional animal removal service, you avoid many of the hidden costs listed above, but how much does a service cost? On average, a standard animal removal costs about $250. However, every animal removal is different, so the costs can vary depending on several factors.
Some of these factors include:
- The species of animal being removed
- The overall scale of the infestation
- The size of your property
- The location of the infestation
When it comes to getting rid of nuisance animals in your home or business, you should not be thrifty. An animal infestation requires professional attention and care to be completed effectively and efficiently, or else the costs can skyrocket. That is why you should contact professional animal removal services as soon as you detect the signs of a wildlife infestation.
Your Source for Affordable and Local Animal Removal Services
At Animal Wildlife Trappers, our wildlife removal technicians are equipped with the experience and expertise needed to conduct your animal removal service safely, humanely, and permanently.
For more information on our professional animal removal services or to schedule an appointment and receive a free estimate, call Animal Wildlife Trappers at 352-267-0546 today.